Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Editing Sucks!!


So umm...yeah, the title once again explains it all. I officially hate editing, like, with a passion.

I recently finished typing up one of my stories onto the computer!:D I'm going to self-publish it, hopefully before I turn 18. I wrote the story a little over a year ago; I write all my stories down on paper first because I'm more comfortable using a pencil than a keyboard. Although that's kinda my downfall since I waste a large chunk of my time retyping a story onto the computer...

Anyway, I ramble XD haha! But I'm starting my first revisions, this one is basically catching major mistakes I easily see. The next time I will read each chapter and fix each part, probably changing nearly the entire thing. The third time I 'm going to read it aloud....

After that...well we'll see, lols. Anyway again...This is hard. It gives me a headache;I would love to have someone do this awful task for me. Although I think it's so awful because it's on the computer. I honestly think that's it, because at school I can revise essays no problem (and they're on paper)

So I'm done for the night-goodnight editing, hahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment