Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Determined!! >:D

...To make this blog uber popular!! ...Or at least looked at -___- Reason being why it's not? Well that's easy, it's because I'm a lazy person who hates getting off her couch. Heck, I hate getting on the floor to play video games! XD So the fact that I can write and still be on the couch is a-MAZ-ing! One of the many perks of being a writer!

I ramble again. I do this a lot, and that's because I'm a random person for sure. Unless I'm working, being serious-that's a different story. But anyway, anyway... My Facebook page is wonderful! I love it to death! I've put in a lot of hard work and that's why the result of my hard work is pleasing:)

Now this on the other hand... is a different story. The reason why my Facebook page is updated consistently is because it's easy to do! I mean, I can update it anywhere thanks to the use of technology! In school, at home, at the store, wherever because of my cellphone and iPod. My blog on the other hand cannot be updated that easy. It's not like I can just carry a giant laptop around with me everywhere I go XD (Sure some people do, but those people don't have high school to deal with:P)

But I want to have a popular blog. I want people to see inside my head and possibly get a chuckle out of it! That's why I'm determined to put as much effort as I can into this blog! (Hence the determined anime girls. They're proving my point, hahaha!)

So far so good; I've updated it at least once a day. Today has been even more than that!:D Kks... Well guess I should probably write now since apparently that's what writers do. Silly, isn't it? XD hahahaha!

4 comments:

  1. Just keep blogging, blogging, blogging! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am!!
    Joe you should be so proud of me;) hahaha! You inspire me to keep on doin' this:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it! I know you can! I'm going to try to make my blog popular also. I haven't blogged in a while, though. It's time to go back to it and blog like crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks:D
    Start blogging too and then you can up your watchers as well:3

    Blog, blog, blog! haha

    ReplyDelete