Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Academic vs. Creative Writing


"Writing is writing."

Lies! Such lies!!

There are a lot of different types of writing-I prefer creative writing? Why? Because it's obviously the best XD haha!

Anyway, me being in high school still means that I obviously have a lot of essays to write. Now just because I like to write doesn't mean I like essays by any means. Actually I loathe them with a passion (They're not on the top of that small list, but they're still on it lols) If I can, I put them off for as long as possible, which isn't good, but hey, it happens. And it's only going to get worse from here on out because I have college next semester/school year.

Boy, can't wait-___-

I'm a creative writer, a novelist, a soon-to-be-author. I'm not an English teacher, and by all means, I never will:P

No comments:

Post a Comment