Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Next Week is....:D

NaNoWriMo!!

Yup, yup!! I'm not as fully prepared as some of the other authors I know because I found out at a later time, but I'm still going for it. Besides, I'm hoping I can use this to get A Primrose's Beauty done. Even if I don't it'll still be a great experience, and I'll be better prepared for next year!

3 comments:

  1. BAH! You don't have to be "prepared" to do NaNoWriMo. You just need to know that basics of what you're going to work on. That's all I know! Two or three really specific details and a couple small ones. Beyond that, I'm doing it all this week.

    Best of luck on you're NaNo-ing, Dom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, Dom! And here's some more look, I've awarded your blog with the Liebster Blog Award! Come and claim it! http://josepheastwoodxd.blogspot.com/2011/11/award-goes-to.html again, good luck with NaNo! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Maddi!!

    And thanks Joe for the nom.!!:D

    ReplyDelete