Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

College Fair

So today our senior class went to this college fair thing. It was pretty pointless, because none of the representatives helped me at all. However, I went to this one booth where this guy was at. He asked me about my major, which is obviously creative writing. When he asked me about school experience and school newspapers I told him that we didn't have that. It's the truth, our school is very small, so we don't have that sort of thing. However, the man was awfully rude to me, giving me such a stupid look! Then for several seconds he just stared at me!

I mean, just because I don't write for a school paper doesn't mean I don't have experience! For crying out loud, I'm a freaking author!!! Stupid, stupid man...

Sad thing is, I get this a lot:\

No comments:

Post a Comment