Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Monday, September 12, 2011

First Comp. Grade

Okay, so when it comes to school I am def an over-achiever for sure!! (except for math XD lols) I'm the type of person who gets mad when I get a 98% and not 100%.

Today I got my first comp grade. This is the first pure writing class I've ever taken. Even though I've written a bunch of books...I really don't have that much of a writing background. My grade wasn't as good as I would of liked it to have been...Guess I just have to try better:\

Then again, everything takes practice, right? That's all I have to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment