Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Monday, September 5, 2011

Back again

Wow, I haven't been on my blog in foreverrrrrrr!!

School has started and for some reason I have like triple my normal hours at work. So my internet-book stuff hasn't really been happening. The writing still continues, but it's obviously less. This year has been really hard for me (school-year) and I'm trying to focus on that more.

Luckily this week I have less hours, so I'm going to go the library to get some books, and definitely finish two chapters or more.

This should be a good week:3

1 comment:

  1. Just power through it! Work hard, play hard--and besides, you're still young, don't let writing pressure you (damn, peer pressure ;) ) but good luck with the new year. I'm not sure how the American school system works, but your senior year is important, right? XD

    ReplyDelete