Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Trying to catch up on technology

So my friend invited me to use Google+, and just how I didn't understand FB... I DO not understand this either. It's pretty much like FB, but there are circle-like things. I don't know... I'm sure if I use it more, I'll understand it. No, I'm going to keep using it until I do understand it!!!! As a teenager I should be adaptable to these sort of things, and besides, it's an opportunity to advertise myself some more!

Now I have an Facebook, Twitter, DeviantArt, Blog, Wattpad, Google+, and probably tons of other things too that I forgot I made XD haha!!

One of these days, all my hard work will pay off, I'm sure of it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment