Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Monday, August 15, 2011

My Website is Done!!!

I'm soooooooooo happy!!! I finally finished my website!! (Might I add that it was alll free) I liked how it turned out! I'm very interested in the Japanese culture, and when I saw that there was a design based on sakura I knew I had to have it!

I think it took me around four days to finally complete. I'm a perfectionist, and when it comes to things like this, needless to say it will definitely take awhile to be completed. I think the hardest part was just me corrected everything-errors and whatnot. I like to write, but I'm just the worst speller ever!! Makes sense right?

Anyway...I'm loving it. Plus it gave me a chance to summarize my stories, which is great for when people ask me what they're about. I'm thinking about owning the domain when I get the money:P But we'll see....

Here's the link!!:D http://dominiqueweldon.weebly.com/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment