Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Sunday, August 7, 2011

My blog....

...compared to others is pretty plain XD But then again, I don't care hahaha!! This is just my random thoughts about my writing, so it doesn't really need to be 'fancy'.

Anyway, I only have one full week of summer break left. There's no excuses anymore, I have to get some stuff done before the crap load of paperwork and tests attack me-__- Although it seems that I get more done during the school year... Maybe because I get into this lazy spell during summer break.

Regardless, I gotta get some work done >:D

No comments:

Post a Comment