Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Monday, August 8, 2011

Music


Music is like the greatest thing on Earth!!!

I find myself writing wayyyy better when I have music playing. It helps me get in the mood I need for whatever I'm writing at the moment. Sometimes I can't have it to help though, that's when I just use the noise in the background to keep away the silence.

If it's too quite I find myself resisting the urge to blow out my brains. When it's too silent I can not stand it. Sure I like the quiet, but not when I'm writing!!!!

Anyway, luckily I have hundreds of songs in my iPod to help me:) Most of those songs are by her --->

No comments:

Post a Comment