Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Just be Friends

"... Just be friends"

And those three simple words ended my life... Taking away everything as I know it.

I felt sick to my stomach, I wanted to puke. I wanted to fall to my knees and just let my sickness take over. I felt Adam's cold eyes bore into my own. They had no emotion in them, nothing that resembled the Adam I used to know...

The golden rays of the setting sun made everything oddly gloomier. The school grounds... silent,empty. This is where Adam wanted to meet me.

His brown hair,slightly red in the sun's rays, ruffled in the breeze. They grey cloud of blue in his eyes intensified. He was waiting for me to say something...

My voice was dry. "W-Why?"

I had so many more questions on my mind, but that was the only one I could ask. Speaking didn't come naturally anymore.

"Isn't it obvious?!" shouted Adam, throwing his hands up in the air. "Janell w-we've been growing more and more apart everyday! You can't tell me you haven't noticed!"

But I thought I was the only one who noticed. He hasn't been talking to me as much anymore,slowly beginning to ignore me. I thought that if I looked past the obvious signs then nothing would happen. I thought... I thought...

Adam grabbed a handful of his hair, throwing his head back. "Please... just... say something!" I

tried, but nothing could come out. Slowly, he took a step back. " ...Look Janell, it's over. We're over... You can keep the ring."

And like that,my reason for life was gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment