Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Saturday, August 13, 2011

I wish I had a professional photographer

For my website I'm making I'm trying to find a decent pic of myself for my author-bio-like-thing... It's going pretty well-I asked all my buddies on my FB page to help pick out a picture for me. The only ones I had were just of FB profile pics. I don't have any 'wonderful' pictures of myself.

I know a reallyyyyy talented photographer, but he couldn't help me-considering the fact that he lives far away. I don't have the money for professional photography, so crappy cell phone pictures will have to do:P

No comments:

Post a Comment