Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

...I think Facebook crashed

I was randomly doing some stuff for my page and what not when out of nowhere it said my session expired. Okay, that's happened before... So I just closed my browser and tried again...But it still said the same thing. Weird, right? That's when I went to goggle, typed my name, and clicked on my book page.

I STILL COULDN'T GET ON IT!!!!!

-___- I'm hoping that my page is fine,because I worked really hard to accomplish everything I have...

4 comments:

  1. o.O Dude, if it's gone, you need to file a complaint. That is SO not cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, it's happened to me before:(
    one day my page said I had 0 fans for like 6 hours, a literally cried:( :(

    sad to say, but it's my life. Not for the normal reasons, but because it's helping me with my future!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :O if it deleted would that mean I won? But it hasn't, so yay!! :D And mine did that the other day, however I dared not think of how bad it could be :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. lols yeah, that would of led you to an earlier victory;)
    Yeah..I shouldn't think the worse...but sometimes I can't help it >0<

    ReplyDelete