Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Friday, August 12, 2011

Hey...I'm making a website!!!

Soo..(Random, but I noticed that I seem to start everything out with 'sooo...' I find it kinda funny!!) Anyway...( I do that a lot too) I was doing some FB stuff, and I noticed that a bunch of people have websites!! I never really put too much thought into it because I have my blog! But then I thought...It couldn't hurt, right?

So now I'm doing that. I'm just not sure what I should put on it. I feel like it would have the same thing as my blog. I'm not sure, I'm still trying to figure out the design for my website so I still have some time.

Meanwhile, my book is lying in my room, only two pages away from being finished... My priorities are pretty skewed..

1 comment:

  1. Duuude! Finish your book, Dom! rofl. Forget about the dang website for a while! It's not as important. XD

    ReplyDelete