Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Contest

Well.... Joe and I are having a contest to see who can reach 1,000 fans first. It's pretty fun!!! Luckily I have figured out a safe 'cushion' between us, as long as he doesn't get toooo many fans, and passes that number I'm fine. And as of now, I'm fine;)

So I'll probably spend the rest of summer break doing this because...it's almost over DX sad face....

I can't wait to win and rub it in his face, hahahahahahaha!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, the end of summer; I can't stand it.

    I would hope you'd be spending your summer writing and finishing your books, Dom! Shame on you, focusing it more on such little things like a contest!

    Only joking. ^.^ Hope you beat him!

    ReplyDelete