Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Friday, July 22, 2011

Writing Mood is back!!!

Freaking awesomeness!!!!! I finally feel like writing, with no distractions gnawing at me! This hasn't happened to me in awhile now lols

I only have three chapters left, plus the epilogue!! Then after that I'm going to re-write the story with a different ending for the fun of it. After that... my series of four years will finally be finished>:D *happinesssss*

Alright... I think that's all the writing stuff I have on my mind for the moment. Unless you guys want to hear me ramble about my personal life, which I know is a definite no, hahahahaha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment