Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

*Sigh*

You know what's the worst thing in the world????? Staying up uberrr late, then having to wake up uberrr early T___T I forgot my mom gets off early today, so I had to wake up like 6 hrs earlier than normal.

Maybe there's a good reason I'm up so early. I can use this opportunity to write some more!!:D ...Or I'll just stay online and take care of everything that has to do with my books...but don't actually write those books.

...I'll never get published at this rate -__-

No comments:

Post a Comment