Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Publishing

Gawk >__< I stayed up reallyyyy late last night but couldn't manage to actually fall asleep. That makes me sad. I'm hoping I'll manage to get stuff done tonight in this sleepy daze.

But anyway, yesterday I typed out the first chapter for my story I planed on publishing:D It's one of my older ones, but its one of the only ones not in a series. I still want to put some work in my series, so that's why I trying to publish 'Life of the Liar' :D

Alright, I have stuff to do... *sighhh* here I go

No comments:

Post a Comment