Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Project after Project

I think I'm an idiot, but smart enough to realize that I am. For some odd reason I took on another project, when I already have around 6 now! At this rate I'll be writing something for the rest of my life, which is good. I just wish I could say no sometimes, and give myself a break -__-

And considering it's summer, I have no desire to do a single thing but stay up late, and sleep in till 2. The troubles of being a lazy, teenage, aspiring author stuck in summer break...

No comments:

Post a Comment