Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Sunday, July 31, 2011

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!

:D Back in good ol' Iowa! lols

We went to a crapload of places for the week. But it was kinda nice not having to worry about work, or any of my author-like-stuff. I'm also gonna be gone this weekend too, so another little break I get to enjoy!

Since it's still the weekend, I consider this still my break lols! So after I just check up on the basic stuff, it's videos games and sleeping for the rest of the day. I got 4 new ps3 games, I'm excited:3

Anyway, the writing will commence Monday. And don't worry guys, I was writing on the car rides and whatnot this past week, so I have been getting some stuff done lols
:)

2 comments:

  1. Well if you're going away again, I have a slight upper hand in this competition ;) I hope you're prepared to be in my shadow! xD he he

    ReplyDelete