Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Hmmm...

I am soooo not professional XD hahaha!! I'm looking at two of my fellow writer's blogs and theirs are wayyy more professional then my own blog... Oh well!


I think my wonderful writer's mood is gone, which really sucks. I'm pretty sure I won't be writing anymore until I leave. I know I won't tonight because my Saturday night is already planned:) :)
I guess I could force myself to get a page:\ I just know that if it's forced writing it won't be as good as it could be....


My thoughts are a mess; all I know is that the writing won't happen tonight, but it's for good reasons guys, don't be disappointed in me XD hahaha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment