Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Monday, July 18, 2011

Hey guys!!

Sorry, I haven't posted much at all lately... I just haven't had much to say, considering the fact that I've been lazy the past week. However ever since yesterday I've felt a jolt of inspiration:D :D I love it!! I've accomplished what I normally do in half a week in just a day! I'm hoping this keeps up...because I'm ready to put this series behind me. After I finish Eternal Darkness I plan on rewriting it with a different ending, I have an eBook to work on, and then I have a short story in the works.

I can't wait to finish all these projects so I can start on a story I've had planned for three years. It's a zombie-like, apocalyptic story. I'm sooooo excited for this story, since I loveeeeeeee horror!! (Zombies are epic too XD) It will take a lot of work though, because I want to make this story somehow different from all the other hundreds of stories of this genre... I wanted to use parasites for the source of the mess...but I'm not sure yet...

I ramble:) Anyway, I'm need to finish all my projects, then my Apocalypse story can commence!! ..Well, off to writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment