Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Monday, June 13, 2011

That empty smile

I tell you I love you
You simply smile back
I tell you I love you
You respond with a nod
I tell you I love you
All I hear is an 'I know'

Pointless
Meaningless effort

Do you not realize how mad you've made me
How completely insane?!
I pour out my soul, I give you my all, my heart
And yet all you can say is I know

Do you not see how this is breaking me?!
Aching me, shaking me, irritating me!
Are you that completely blind to my burning pain?
Do you see nothing?!

I tell you I love you
You simply smile back

Content, with that driving eagerness finally slowing down

No comments:

Post a Comment