Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The internet!!!!

This is the best place for a 'writer's diary'. It's easy to unwind all my thoughts...

I noticed that ever since I obtained internet the production of my novels decreased... That sounded kind of awkward, but what I'm trying to get at is- the internet distracts me!!!! I've actually paid attention to this and figured out that I'm actually writing a book less per year because of it... That's a lot of time being on the internet!!!

Which is why I decided that I need to make a schedule or something. I think I'm only going to spend an hour on the internet every day for the rest of summer break. That way I can get more writing done. I did it today as a test drive and managed to write around three pages before work. Promising results:)

I don't know... I plan on starting this new schedule soon!! ...Next week;)

No comments:

Post a Comment