Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hope


How confusing
You are that is
You say friends is enough, then go further
Show love, warmth
Things we once had long ago
Then vanish
Memories come back, this is all so familiar
This pattern
You think I'd learn
I want to
But I still have hope
Maybe the fire can burn again
Passion could bind us back into one
If I just tried harder this time, if I did it differently
Maybe-
-Maybe I need to learn to say goodbye
I say this, but my fingers clutch tightly
I'm still holding on
Onto hope

No comments:

Post a Comment