Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 3

Ahhhh!!!! I accidentally pressed enter too early DX

Anyway, my blog is going to be my summer writing diary. If that makes sense... Although I think that me counting down the days will make them go faster, which is something I do not want!!! Today I didn't get much done at all. Work interferes with my writing... I hope I can get in that 'perfect writing zone' again. I had it last night, but it's hard to find.

I'm a page away from being half-way done with Eternal Darkness... I hoped to finish before school started, so I'm trying to see if I can do it...

If only I wasn't so lazy...

No comments:

Post a Comment