Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Awaken Me by Emily Gossett: review


f you're a supernatural lover than you defiantly check out this book! Awaken Me by Emily Gossett, to put simply, is amazing! I hate how some books drag, and you have to force yourself to get to a decent part. In this story, after the first chapter, you're hooked! Aimee, the lead, witnessed the murder of her best friend by her own fiance. If that isn't interesting alone than I don't know what is.

I believe one of the biggest reasons you'll love this book is because of Aimee. She is far from a damsel in distress; she is a strong individual with a fiery personality. That I absolutely loved, she alone, will make you race through the pages.

The plot is well made, the characters are likeable- even though the protagonist was down right evil, I still found myself drawn to him- and it's will written.

I highly recommend this book! You have to give it a try, because I know once you start, you won't want to put it back down!

No comments:

Post a Comment