Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Friday, May 27, 2011

Summer

Summer is drawing close, meaning no school. It also means more free time to write. Although I have all this time to spare, to get so much done in my projects, I never have the motivation. If anything, it seems that I write less in the summer ...But why?

Is it because I feel the need to write more in school because I have less time? Or is it because the 'curse of summer break' affects me? Regardless, this year I will do my best to beat the lazy feeling. I want to accomplish more, so I'll have to fight.

Let summer begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment