Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Monday, May 30, 2011

One year

Yesterday marked the one year anniversary of my fan page on Facebook. A lot has happened in a year!!! I am an unpublished author and I have managed to make 536 fans, a wonderful writer's group and I started this blog. Also I plan on having a book out in the next year or two...

Needless to say, a lot has happened, simply because I kept at it! It may sound cheesy, but it's true when they say, have a dream, go for it!:D

I refuse to give up, I will keep reaching for my dream until the end...

Although that dream starts with writing a book, and right now I'm far too lazy to write. Luckily I have plenty of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment